Good thing is that Government of Australia is investing in new cycleways. Riding a bicycle is a healthy way of transportation for short trips and is also environment-friendly. The NSW record shows that around 1.09 million cyclists attendance in a typical week. Renting a bike is a great way to get around and explore Sydney. Whether you're looking for an e-bike or one that's pedal-powered, we can help. If you are searching for Bike Hire Sydney to explore Sydney, MY e Bike can Help you in every possible way.
Electric Bike Hire Sydney
Travelling via Ebike Sydney means you are free to go anywhere and need not to wait for public transport or to pay extravagant amount to hire a taxi.
Things to Consider before hiring an eBike in Sydney:
- Know that you can't ride your new eBike without a helmet. If you don't have one, you will be fined if caught without one by the police.
- You'll need to be over 18 to hire an eBike and hold a valid driver's license with no suspensions or restrictions on it.
Benefits of Riding E-Bike
Riding an e-bike in Sydney has some great benefits. If you have never ridden one before, you may be wondering what the big deal is. There are a lot of benefits to riding an e-bike and many people are switching over to them because they are so convenient.
Here are some of the benefits of riding an e-bike in Sydney:
- They help you get around faster. You will be able to go up hills without having to worry about your pedaling or your body getting tired from riding for long periods of time. This means that you can enjoy yourself and spend more time outdoors, rather than being stuck inside because of old age or physical limitations.
- E-bikes also allow for a more relaxing experience when going for rides through scenic areas where there may be hills or other obstacles along the way; this is because they don't require much effort on your part at all! You simply sit back and enjoy yourself while enjoying nature at its finest!
- You will also have access to several different types of models depending on what type of rider you are (or want), including those designed specifically for children as well as adults - which means everyone can enjoy!
Hiring an e Bike
An e-bike is a pedal assisted electric bike. This means that the battery will kick in when you need more power to get up hills or carry your load. If you’re looking to go fast, this isn’t the right bike for you! A traditional electric bike has a motor which drives the wheels directly, meaning they go as fast as their motors can take them and don’t require pedaling at all (although they do still make riding easier by reducing human efforts). There are two main types of e-bikes in Australia: The first type has its own battery while the second type is designed for commuting and comes with additional features. Depending on the bike model and manufacturer, the additional features could be lights built into its frame so it can be used at night time safely without needing any extra equipment like additional lighting or reflectors etc.
Roads or Trails for Cycling in Sydney
Roads or trails for cycling in Sydney?
There are many different types of cycling roads and trails in Sydney, which can make it difficult to decide where to start your journey. Here are some suggestions that might help:
- The Sydney Harbour Bridge – This is one of the most famous landmarks in Australia, with a history dating back over 80 years. It's also a popular spot for cyclists thanks to its long cycleway and dedicated pedestrian walkway. Cyclists will love this route as they're able to enjoy stunning views across Sydney Harbour while pedaling along an elevated path close to the water's edge. While there are no steep grades on this path, it does get busy during peak times. So be prepared for some congestion if you're planning on riding at these times! If you want something quieter then try visiting in off-peak hours such as early morning or late afternoon when tourists aren't around yet but locals may still be out enjoying their lunch breaks too :)
- Centennial Parklands – Another great option for those who enjoy cycling through parks is Centennial Parklands which has over 200 hectares dedicated specifically towards recreational activities including two large lakes filled with ducks (and sometimes even turtles!) plus plenty more besides :) You won't get any breathtaking views here either but there's still plenty going on so check out our website today before heading out!
Second Hand e Bikes for Sale Sydney
The best place to buy Second Hand Electric Bikes Sydney is from an electric bike rental company. Being the leading electric bike rental company in Sydney, we offer second hand e bikes for sale. You need not to worry about their performance as these bikes are our own property which we rent to others. We do have maintenance team who look after each bike.
We do provide warranty of electrical parts while all the bikes are mechanically checked by our experts. Our maintenance team also go for load-test on e-bike battery on different terrains. You can also check the e-bike service history which we maintained for every bike from day one.
This means that you can save money by purchasing one from them. In addition, the fact that many of these bikes are used means that they are in excellent condition.
When buying a second hand electric bicycle in Sydney, there are several things to consider before making your purchase:
- How much do I want to spend?
- Where will I use my new e bike?
- Will this be a commuting machine or do I need something lighter for longer rides?
By considering these questions before making your decision, you will ensure that you get the right product at a reasonable price while still getting good value for money. Get in touch with our customer support team to discuss about available options based on your feedback.
Required Safety Equipment for New Riders of Electric Bikes Sydney
Although the Electric Bike Hire Sydney are very safe to ride, you should still take some precautions to ensure your safety.
First, we recommend wearing a helmet at all times and this required by law as well. If an accident happens, and if you don't have a helmet on, there is a high chance that your head will hit something hard that can cause life threating injury.
Second, make sure to keep your hands warm while riding by wearing gloves. Cold hands can lead to numbness which may cause loss of control over the bike or even falling off from it! These gloves also give firm grip as well. We have stock of gloves for both winter and summer season.
Thirdly, high visibility vests and reflective leg bands should be worn as well to increase visibility during night rides in Sydney CBD area where there are many vehicles passing through and few cycle paths available for cyclists like yourself!
Learn More about Electric Bikes and Places to Explore in Sydney
If you're visiting Sydney, or even just living here and looking for a fun way to explore the city, the Sydney Ebike Rentals can help you. Electric bikes are great for getting around town because they can go faster than traditional public transportation without being waiting at bus stops. This means that you can get from point A to point B faster than pedestrians walking or cars driving. They're also a great way to save money on gas while still having fun!
Electric bikes also allow riders to stay fit by giving them the freedom to choose their own workout routine while exploring Sydney's beautiful scenery. On top of these benefits, electric bikes are also extremely fun!
Sydney's Electric Bike Hire Experts
If you’re looking for quality Sydney E Bikes to hire, look no further than My e Bike Experts. We offer a variety of e-bikes at competitive prices with great customer service. We are available at two places in Sydney including:
- Myebike Syd Potts Point
- Myebike Syd Rosebery
Whether you are a family or an individual, we have the right bike for you! Our electric bike hire experts will make sure that your experience is safe and enjoyable. Our team is experienced, trustworthy and knowledgeable to provide you with friendly services that are second to none.
We Offer Short and Long Term Hire of High Quality Electric Bikes in Sydney and the Rest of NSW.
We offer short and long term hire of high quality electric bikes in Sydney and the rest of NSW. We understand that testing a bike is necessary to check for adjustment if any or to check whether you are comfortable or not.
Test Drive of e-Bike
You can book for test drive of your selected bike, so you can see what it’s like to get around town on one before making a purchase. You need to call us for test drive.
Short term electric bike hire is also available if you just want to try riding one without committing to purchasing one as yet! Our range of electric bikes for adults and kids is extensive, so we will have something that will be perfect for your needs, whatever they might be.
Huge Collection of eBikes Available to Hire from Our Sydney Warehouse
With our wide range of quality electric bikes for sale and hire, you will be able to find the perfect bike for your needs. Our eBike hire services are available in Sydney.
If you're looking for something more specific, like an electric bike with a step through frame or one that can carry two people, then please contact us so we can help you out!
Wide Range of Brands, Models and Sizes
Bikes for Everyone
My e Bike has a wide range of brands, models and sizes available for hire. You can hire electric bikes in Sydney from a range of brands such as NCM, EUNORAU, NORCO, MOOV8, MERIDA and others. The different types of electric bike available include:
- E-Mountain Bikes
- E-Cargo Bikes
- E-City Bikes
- Electric Folding Bike
- E-Road Bikes
- E-Dual Suspension
The folding e-bikes are ideal if you want to store your eBike easily when not in use or if you plan on taking the eBike on public transport. It's also possible to hire an eFold Fat Bike that can be used off road or on the beach! The only thing that really separates these two varieties is their ability to fold up so they can be stored easily when not being used or taken with you on public transport (which is great if you don't have much space).
Electric Bikes for Adults and Electric Bikes for Kids
There are a few different types of electric bikes available to rent or buy. The most common type is the adult e-bike, which is suitable for riders who are over 18 years old. These have a maximum speed of 25km/h and can be driven for up to 40km on one charge on plain terrain.
Bikes for Kids
We also offer bikes for kids. These have been specially designed so that they're easy and comfortable to ride, even if you've never ridden a bicycle before in your life! They have low frames so that kids won't struggle when getting on or off the bike; adjustable seats so it fits them perfectly; flat tires making it easier than ever before; big pedals meant specifically for small feet; plus much more!
Rent a Bike Sydney for Delivery Riders
Are you looking for an opportunity to earn money by getting Rent A Bike Sydney from us? We are a company that provides bikes for delivery riders. You can rent a bike from us to earn money by working with various delivery companies in Sydney like Uber Eats and others. This is an opportunity for you to make some extra money while doing something you love.
We have a wide range of bikes available at our rental center. This includes electric bikes, and e-scooters along with regular Sydney Electric Bicycles as well. You can choose whichever type of bike you want depending on your preference and budget.
Our bikes are easy to maintain and well maintained by our staff members so that they can provide you with excellent service when you rent them. We also offer monthly maintenance services for the bikes so that they will last long enough for your use.
Ebike Accessories for Better User Experience
If you're going to be riding your electric bike on a regular basis, it's important to make sure that you have the right accessories. We recommend that all riders wear helmets, which can be rented with our bikes or purchased if you decide to buy one. We also suggest using rear view mirrors, lights and reflectors, handlebar bags and water bottle cages as well as padded saddle bags for longer rides. If there is a particular accessory that you want or need while riding your ebike in Sydney then please let us know when booking your hire and we will try our best to accommodate your preferences!
If You’re After An Electric Bike Hire in Sydney, We Have the Best Range Available Today!
We understand that the E Bike Hire Sydney is a big purchase for some people, so we encourage you to start by renting one of our eBikes to test it out before making a decision. We have a wide range of brands and models available, including adult-sized bikes and kid-sized bikes!
If you decide that an electric bike is right for you and your family but can’t afford the upfront cost of buying one, then we suggest taking advantage of our cargo bike hire program. All profits from this program go towards supporting communities with mental health issues so they can live independently again – all while allowing you to get around Sydney easily without breaking the bank!
Electric Bike Hire Sydney and Second Hand eBikes for Sale
Sydney Electric Bikes hire Sydney is a great way to explore the city. If you haven't tried an electric bike before then it's a good idea to get some practice on one to see if it's for you. You'll find electric bikes in many places around the CBD, but there are also dedicated centres that have more than just second hand e bikes for sale Sydney and electric bike hire Sydney.
The NSW Roads and Maritime Services require riders of new (or second hand) e bikes for sale Sydney to wear safety equipment such as helmets, high visibility vests and gloves when riding on public roads or shared paths. These items must be worn each time you ride an electric bike in public spaces; failure to comply with these regulations can result in fines up to $319!
eBike Hire in Sydney
To find out more about Electric Bike Hiring Sydney, visit our website at www.myebike.com.au or call us on 02 8590 8545. Our friendly team can provide you with expert advice and knowledge to help you make the right choice for your cycling needs!
E Bike Manifesto
By choosing My e Bike as the number one provider of electric bikes in Sydney, you'll be helping to reduce carbon emissions while getting around town or exploring our beautiful country side. Further cycling isn’t all about reducing the carbon emission and be a responsible traveler, cycling also improves our life style in terms of health and fitness. E bikes can contribute positive things to our society. So in short, Sydney Electric Bike users bring environmental and ecological benefits, reduce urban grime and congestion.
You can also consider purchasing second hand ebikes that we have available for sale on our website if you'd like to experience all this without having to pay full price!
My e Bike Offer a Full Range of ebikes Available for Hire
Shimano Ebike Accessories to Maintain Your E-Bike
Shimano is a Japanese company that specializes in bicycle components. They have been making products for over 100 years, including the well-known and widely used Shimano SPD clipless pedal design.
Shimano ebike accessories are designed to help you keep your e-bike running smoothly and safely. The great thing about these accessories is that they are compatible with most e-bike models on the market today, so if you want to keep your bike running like new for years to come, then these accessories are a must!
We stock Shimano accessories including the following:
- Front Crank Set
- Front Disc Brake
- Switch Shifter
- Bracket Cover
- Bracket Unit Left and Right
- Cassette Speed Ultragra
These Electric Bikes Have Been Carefully Selected, Tested and Proven to Provide Excellent Value for Money
With over a decade of experience in electric bikes, we’ve been able to select and test the best electric bikes in Sydney. Each one is carefully assembled with quality components that are designed and built to last.
We also offer our customers a great selection of second hand e-bikes for sale, so if you’re looking for an inexpensive way to get around town or just want something fun and different to ride, look no further than My e Bike Rental Sydney!
You Can Rent An eBike from Us or Buy One Second Hand
If you want to ride an electric bike, we have a large range of electric bikes for hire and second hand eBikes for sale. We offer a wide range of brands, models and sizes so that there’s something to suit everyone. Our electric bikes have been chosen because they are comfortable, well-built and easy to ride. We also try to match each rider with the right model so if you’re visiting us for the first time then it may be best if you bring along your bike shoes if possible before trying one out.
Bike Types Available at My eBike
- Electric Mountain Bikes
- Electric Road Bikes
- Folding Electric Bikes with Lithium Ion Batteries
- Electric Cargo Tricycles
Electric mountain bikes are designed to be ridden on all terrain and provide a comfortable ride for the rider. They are ideal for off road adventures or exploring nature reserves. The electric motor will help you climb hills, go faster over rough ground and give you a boost when riding uphill or against the wind. Some models have a rear suspension which provides extra comfort over rough terrain when riding off road using the power assist from your electric motor.
eScooters Types Available at My eBike
1-eScooters are a great mode of transport for short distances.
2-eScooters for hire in Sydney, they can be hired by the hour or day and are perfect for getting around the city or going to work.
3-eScooters for sale in Sydney, they come in different sizes, colours and styles so there's something to suit everyone's taste!
4-The new eScooter craze has hit Australia with My eBike leading the way!
ebike Types Powered by Battery Bank
There are many different types of Sydney Ebikes e-bikes and the type you choose will depend on what you want to use it for and how much money you have available for a purchase.
- Battery powered ebikes: These bikes are powered by batteries, which means they can be used without pedaling. They might also be able to be ridden without applying any effort at all, making them easy to ride if you don't have much experience riding a bicycle or if your home is far away from where you need to go.
- Pedelec (pedal assist) ebike: This type of electric bicycle has a small motor that kicks in when the rider starts pedaling, helping them go faster than they would normally go if they were relying solely on their own strength and endurance. It's great because it allows beginners to get used to riding an electric bike while still being able to get some exercise!
- Throttle controlled ebike: If you're looking for something similar but more powerful than a pedal assist bike then this may be what suits your needs best! You'll still need some experience as well as some upper body strength or else risk straining yourself too much while using
eBike Parts Available at My eBike Sydney
You can choose to upgrade or replace any of the following parts:
- Battery - this is the power source, so it's important to have a high-quality one that lasts for long periods and recharges quickly.
- Motor - this is what propels your eBike forward. It has different settings (like "eco" mode) that help you save battery life.
- Controller - this controls how much power goes from your battery into your motor, so if you're feeling lazy and want to go slower than usual, turn down its level of power consumption!
- Display - this tells you how fast or slow you're going at all times while riding around town on two wheels instead of four (which would be weird). It also shows other information such as estimated distance travelled per charge cycle and remaining battery life percentage left before needing recharging again soon after use today; not too long but also not too short either--around 30 minutes is ideal length time frame for riding an electric bike around Sydney city centre during peak hours traffic flow hour(s)
Me E Bike Sydney offer the following Rent Electric Bike Sydney plans to our clients:
Bike for Rent
To rent the Mono Cargo bike in Sydney, you need to pay a deposit or bond of $150 which will be returned within two days via bank transfer when you return the bike safely. Per day rent is $45, while you need to pay only $85 for entire week. The two week rent a bike plan is only $150.
eBike Free for One Entire Week
We are generous towards our clients. You can enjoy exploring Sydney on bike for one entire week when you book with us for four weeks. The per week cost is $75. We provide bike helmet, bike lock and lights when you rent a bike from us.
Second Hand Electric Bikes for Sale
If you're looking for a Second Hand Electric Bikes For Sale, you've come to the right place. My e Bike Sydney has the largest selection of secondhand electric bikes in Sydney. We only offer high-quality bikes that are maintained and used by us. You can view the maintenance log book to view the maintenance history which we maintain from very start.
Our expert mechanics inspect each secondhand bike for any defects or problems, then perform routine maintenance to ensure your new bike is up-to-date and ready to ride! We'll even help you find an electric bike that fits your needs, whether it's for commuting, mountain biking, or just cruising around town with friends.
Our Locations in Sydney
My E Bike Sydney is available in two locations.
- Shop 1 / 234 William Street Potts Point, Sydney
- 681 Botany Rd, Rosebery NSW 2018 Sydney
We are open from Monday to Saturday.
Best E-Bike Store in Sydney
We hope that you’ve enjoyed our guide to electric bike hire Sydney and second hand ebikes. Electric bikes can be a great way to explore the city, get some exercise and have fun while doing it! If you’re looking for an ebike that will suit your needs, we invite you to visit our website or contact us today so we can help find the perfect ride for you.