DEORE XT RD-M8050 opens up Digital Integrated Intelligence to even more trail riders at a more affordable price. With the addition of Shimano E-Tube Wireless connectivity, handheld customization of a Di2-enabled bike is now a reality via a smart phone or tablet computer. Shimano DEORE XT M8050 Di2’s seamless performance, refined ergonomics and programmable shift logic can be tuned for any rider-elevating control and freeing the rider to focus solely on the trail ahead.
Shimano DEORE XT M8050 Di2 electronic shifting integrates with DEORE XT M8000 mechanical components in either a 1x11 or 2x11 drivetrain configuration. With increased precision, efficiency and customization of the Di2 electronic system, the original mountain bike component group reinforces its legacy of premium performance and value.
By maintaining chain tension, the optimized slant angled Shadow Plus system eliminates chain slap and lowers the chances of dropping your chain. The easy-to-adjust chain stabilizer makes it quick and effortless to dial in the perfect amount of stability for varying conditions and terrain. The unit has been designed with a very low profile to help clear trail hazards and contains a saver (fuse) function which protects the inner structure from strong impacts.
The DEORE XT M8050 11-speed rear derailleur is designed to reign authority over today’s aggressive style of trail and all-mountain riding.
• Shifting motor responds instantly to rider input
• E-Tube electric wire transmission guarantees consistent performance in all conditions
• Accurate chain position in every gear
• Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized Shift functions
• Low-profile design keeps derailleur safely away from trail obstacles
• Shimano Shadow RD+ chain stabilizer with easy adjustment
• Compatible with CS-M8000 11-46t cassette (1X11) and 11-40/11-42 (2x11)
• Weight: 329g