Recommended accessories based on customer purchases.
• Helmet LAZER - COMPACT
• Scout Bike Alarm & Finder - Rechargable
• Pannier Premium Bag
These make the FAT-AWD from EUNORAU the best in its class.
Dual Hub Motors with One Selector Switch
There is a 250w front-geared motor, and a 350w rear-geared motor. In many states, it is legally classified as an electric bicycle, as the vehicle doesn’t exceed a total of 750w of power.
The system is operated by a single battery that locks into position, a single controller, and a single set of controls that are at the front. To operate the system is simple: on the right side of the handlebars is a red rocker switch where you get to choose which motors to operate. The throttle and pedal assist function like any other - driving the wheels depending on the position of the rocker switch. With the switch positioned in the middle - both motors will be functioning. When turned to the left, only the front motor will be switched on, and when turned right—the rear motor.
• Battery: 48V 15.6Ah
• Range: 55+ km with a single hub motor
• Motor: 48V/250W+350W with 45 N.m +60 N.m torque
• Total Payload Capacity: 170 kg
• Recommended Rider Heights: 159~185 cm
• Maximum Speed: 25 km/h
• Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
• Controller: 48V 15A * 2
• Display: C961 (or DZ29) LCD Display
• Weight: 35.5 kg
• Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
• Box Dimensions: (cm) 173 L x 30 W x 82 H
• Tyres: Kenda krusade sport tyres 26" x 4.0
• Brake lever: Promax disc brakes lever with motor cutoff switch
• Rear Light: Taillight
• Shifter: Shimano 7 speed gear shift system
• Brake Rotor: Promax 160mm disc brakes
• Throttle: Thumb throttle
• Crank: 170mm forged alloy
• Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
• Handlebar: Mid-rise, aluminum alloy, 650mm length
• Frame: Aluminum alloy 26×17.5inch
• Stem: Aluminum alloy promax MA-400
• Pedal: Wellgo aluminum alloy platform with reflectors
• Front Light: Integrated LED light
• Saddle: Velo plush, Height to Ground 83-95CM for 26" One
• Tool: Included
• Chainring: 46T chain-wheel crank
• Rims: 26 inch black alloy
• Seat Post: Promax, aluminum alloy
250W Front-Mounted Motor
A hub motor in the front wheel can crank out a continuous 250W watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 350 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 45 Newton meters of torque.
350W Rear-Mounted Motor
A hub motor in the rear wheel can crank out a continuous 350W watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 500 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 60 Newton meters of torque.
Dual Motor Selector Switch
Turn the switch to the left to get the front motor to start; turn it to the right to get the rear motor going. When the switch is in the middle, you’ll hear the monster dual motors roar!
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Chain Wheel With Cover
The side aluminum bash guard on this model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place.
Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
With this 7 speed freewheel, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
6V-60V LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad.The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Rack and Fenders
These fenders come in great use. They will keep your bike clean, come with an integrated taillight, and if you ever need to carry some extra gear, don’t worry— just strap on the rear rack and make your way!
The LCD display has a dark background and bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed and distance, and has push mode - a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.