>>>Free Helmet, Lock and Phone Holder<<<
E-MONO 26″ Electric Urban Bike SE-26L03
This electric urban bike provides integrated cargo carry capacity and a powerful motor at a very cost-effective price. The bike’s core is the lightweight step-through frame making it suitable for both male and female riders. At the same time, the adjustable leather seat, 26″ wheels and 40mm front suspension make it comfortable to ride.
The bike has excellent cargo carry capacity thanks to its rear-mounted cargo frame. This can be fitted with optional cargo boxes or saddlebags and offers a load capacity of up to 120kg. A child seat may also be equipped, allowing families to take children along for the ride.
Power is provided by a compact 500w brushless motor mounted on the rear wheels. This is fed by a single 48V / 21Ah Li-ion Lithium Battery. Together they power the bike to a limited top speed of 25 km/h and offer a range of up to 140km.
Frame: Super Light Aluminium-Alloy Frame
Front Fork: Lockable Suspension
Tires Liners: Prevent Flat tires with the tires liners system installed in both tires
Gears: Shimano Tourney 7-Speed Cassette with Shifter
Brakes: Front & Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180/160MM
Handlebar: 71 cm Aluminium-Alloy Bar
Load Capacity: 120kg
Comfort Padded Leather Saddle
Quick release 320mm Seat Post
Wheel & Tyre Size 26″ x 1.95 KENDA
Front Wheel Quick Release Design
Multi-Function LCD Display Panel With 5 Level Pedal Assist. (IPX67)
Motor: High Torque 500w Brushless Rear hub Motor – Off-Road use only.
Charger: Included 48V 2A/ 3 pin plug
Battery: 36vV 15Ah, 1008Wh High Power Cells, USB port (charging mobile devices with 1A)
Battery Range: 80-140km, depending on the assistance level.
Pedal Assist/Throttle: Max Speed 25km/h (Australian Regulation)
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
Shipping & returns
If thee product is not working as expected we’re here to help however Sunmono does not return orders if clients changed their mind.
To be eligible for a refund:
- The product must be in new condition as you have received it.
- The product must be packaged in the original packaging.
- All parts must also be in the box as well as the BIKE/scooter that were supplied such as tools, booklet, charger and packaging.
- The product must be in a saleable condition as deemed by us.
- Proof of Payment/ Invoice must be presented.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item and are happy with the new condition of the product.
- No marks, scuffs or scratches to the goods will be excepted and final decision is by SUNMONO for a refund.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your nominated bank account and an approved amount.
- Sunmono will be responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product.