NCM M3 26inc or 27,5inc 48v Mountain bike
Compared to older Moscow models, the Moscow M3 is built with a reinforced integrated battery and lightweight black battery cover to save weight and to make it easier to carry. This sleek design makes the Moscow M3 almost look like a regular bicycle. Additionally, this model comes with a custom front light to enhance visibility in dim conditions, a small but valuable feature missing in previous iterations of the much loved Moscow. Rugged and capable, Moscow M3 still keeps all the features of the high-performance electric mountain bike we know and love.
- 250W Motor
- 48V 12Ah, 576 Wh battery
- Reinforced integrated battery
- Custom front light to enhance visibility
- Easily removable battery to charge it anywhere
- Reach up to 110km (depending on the conditions)
- A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Ergonomic bicycle grips
- MotorDas-Kit X15 motor, 48V 250W, max speed 25 km/h
- BatteryDas-Kit, I6, 48V 12Ah, 576Wh
- DisplayDas-Kit L7, LCD Display
- ChargerDas-Kit, 48V 2A
- Frame Alu. 6061 26"*460MM | 27.5"*480MM | 29"*520MM
- Forks SUNTOUR XCT
- Braking System Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Gear Selector Shimano Altus 7 speed
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus, 7 speed
- Saddle NCM Velo, VL-3410
- Tyre Arisun Mount Cronos
- Handle Grips Velo, VLG-1189D3
- Pedal Wellgo, B087
- Range 110 km
- Weight 25 kg
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tires, brake pads, chains, spokes, freewheel, tire puncture etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
- Our bikes are water resistant but not waterproof. Water damage is not covered under warranty.
In order to ensure our high-quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party are necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before riding, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. Depending on the bicycle model, the final assembly and inspection of the components should take between 60 and 90 minutes.
The laws around the use of scooters/e-bikes on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter/e-bike to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
In order to ensure our high quality standard, our bicycles are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tyres and the seat post. Our bikes are only delivered pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or a third party is necessary (costs incurred for this cannot be covered). Before driving, please check all screws for strength and carry out a fine adjustment of the gears and brakes. Check the tyre pressure. It is recommended to have a professional technician assemble the bike to ensure accuracy and safety.
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.